I'm not so good at this blogging stuff! I don't know what to blog about or anything like that, as I am sure you noticed in my other entry, but here I go again...
I went for a job interview on Saturday. I thought the interview went pretty well, but it's not seeming like it is going to work out. I think that is okay. I'm going to try and get a job at a wonderful place called Tuesday Mornings! I am obsessed with that store and just think it would be amazing to have the opportunity to work there. I do not have a degree in anything and I have no training in anything, so my choice for career at the moment is retail. I really do love it, which may sound crazy. Also, how awesome would it be to get an employee discount at Tuesday Mornings?! I am keeping my fingers crossed for myself that everything will work with that.
I want to ask a question to anyone that may be reading: If you are an avid blogger, how did you get your start? How did you decide you wanted to start blogging?
No comments:
Post a Comment